Tickets- Terms & Conditions
1. The “Organiser” is International Management Group (Overseas), LLC, whose registered office is 18/F East Exchange Tower, 38 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. The “Event” is Taste of Hong Kong, 2017.
主辦單位為International Management Group (Overseas), LLC，註冊辦事處位於香港銅鑼灣禮頓道38號東區電訊大廈18樓。 活動系指2017年Taste of Hong Kong美食節。
2. By purchasing an Event ticket (a “Ticket”) and/or attending the Event using a Ticket, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. 購買活動門票（下稱「門票」）和/或使用門票參加活動，即代表你同意受本文所述條款及條件的約束。
3. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated on the Ticket. 持票人應按門票所示的日期和時間參加活動。
4. Proof of age may be required for all Ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to stop consuming and purchasing alcohol and/or leave the Event. If you look under 21 you may asked for proof of age when you buy alcohol. We operate the ‘Challenge 21’ policy. 各類門票均需年齡證明。 請隨身攜帶身分證明文件，以備查驗。不能出示身分證明文件的，不得購買和飲用酒精飲料，并可能會被驅逐出場。如果你看起來不滿21歲，購買酒精飲料時，需出示年齡證明文件。 我們實行「自證21歲」政策。
5. By purchasing a ticket for child, being a person who is 6-15 years old (inclusive) at the time of the Event, (a “Child Ticket”) you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child for whom you are purchasing. 為6-15歲（首尾包括在內）的兒童購買活動門票（下稱「兒童票」），即代表你確認，你是該兒童的父母、法定監護人或指定監護人。
6. Children under 6 years old shall be admitted free of charge, subject to being accompanied by an adult holding a Ticket. 不滿6歲的兒童入場免費,但需由持門票的成年人陪同。
7. Child Ticket holders must be accompanied at all times. 持兒童票的參加者需全程有人陪同。
8. Child Ticket holders can only enter the Event with the person who purchased their Ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. Any Child Ticket holders attempting to enter the Event without this person will be denied entry to the Event. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the Event with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry. 持兒童票的參加者，需與其父母、法定監護人或指定監護人一同入場。 無人陪同的，持兒童票的參加者不得入場。 為安全起見，如果陪同持兒童票的參與者的人並非該兒童的父母、法定監護人或指定監護人，該陪同人員不得入場。
9. Re-entry to the Event is not permitted. 離場後無權再次入場。
10. Food and Alcohol cannot be brought into the Event. There are fully licensed bars available for you. 禁止攜帶食品和酒精飲料入場。 活動場地內有合法的飲酒場所。
11. You will not be allowed to bring any glass bottles of any kind into the Event. There are no exceptions. 完全禁止攜帶任何類型的玻璃瓶入場。
12. No animals are allowed at the Event, other than assistance dogs (such as guide dogs). 禁止動物入場，但輔助犬(例如導盲犬)除外。
13. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket.
14. Tickets shall not be resold, exchanged, or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any Ticket will render it void.
15. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified, and the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
16. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
17. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with the Organisers and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and consent to the image or recording of them being used in future marketing material for the Event.
18. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Event.
19. Should the Event be postponed no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
20. Should the Event be cancelled the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
21. The Organiser, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
22. Occasionally, inclement weather can disrupt an open-air event. Any decision to cancel the Event will be taken only at the advertised start time. No refund will be made if the Event starts but is later abandoned.